CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Our Family


Wanted to start our blogging with some family photos. This is our family minus 1.

6 are not afraid to comment:

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

HEY... I saw your comment on steph and dave's site... I just wanted to say HEY... keep in touch...
Dawn (Allen) Howey

The Farnsworth Family said...

It was great to hear from you on our blog. You have a beautiful family, 5 kids... seriously congratulations. I am glad all is well with you. I am glad we have a way to keep in contact now. Every time I hear the phone ring I am hoping it is your mom calling me to come and eat pupusas, well maybe someday.
Dave

Cami D. said...

Oh I might be laughing that I just found your blog...what the?? How did yesterday go??

Trisha said...

It's been ages!! Your family has grown so much. I would love to hear from you.
-Trisha (Anderson) Belnap

Jill said...

So great you have joined the blog world. You are great!

Jill said...

So glad to find you blog. Well, katie was the one the found it. You are a great friend.