CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

The race is on!

Oh yeah - The race is on! It doesn't matter how old you are.... racing around a track as fast as you can go is FUN. And, quite possibly everyone (mostly the adults) abandons maturity just for the pleasure of knowing "Ya, I beat you!"

Case in point;
Here is my little daddy and my bro-in law
obliterating that snug bug in the rug...as they
strive for go cart domination.

Over yonder you can see the competition in motion. Me and #4 rounding the bend after being run down by ....everyone. Above is my sweetheart with #3 and to the right my baby sister - showing her incredulous face as she looses position to my cousin and #1. We had a zippity -zoomin' fun time!

There were so many enjoyable times to be had at our 4th of July reunion that it will take a while to get it all blogged out....Even while we speak I have #5 clutching my arm with a sticky wee hand as I am struggling to finish this entry. Stay tuned.....

1 are not afraid to comment:

Cammy Patton said...

Gosh what a ball! I totally ate it up at the go cart race - I did worse than your eldest sister...I definately need to work on my technique. We miss you!