CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

So I tried

So I down loaded the photos that I had chosen to use. There were some Fall Break ones - which included kids at the old time mining town of Goldfield, kids at the Zoo, kids doing some fall cleaning and the cutest of all - "parent appreciation day" breakfast photos. But, alas, when I tried to post them all I got was a bunch of computer lingo....so stay tuned for updated v family cuteness. There will also be some silly halloween glasses compliment of the Grandparentals. If only I were more computer literate......if only. Stay tuned....

2 are not afraid to comment:

roundgal said...

I AM STAYING TUNED!

Anonymous said...

Erin I can't believe how big your kids are getting! How's everyone doing? How are you? Hope all is good. We love and miss you all so very much! Hugs and kisses for the kids from me!