CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

#2 Turned EIGHT

What a special day to be 8 and be Baptised.......

On the 15th of August
surrounded by those who love her - including all of her grandparents, she made one of the most important decisions in her life. I've never seen someone so excited. She was bouncing with anticipation!

While Auntie S. took the picture - the rest of the party put on our best smiles.

I can't believe she is eight. After she was baptised, I met her in the dressing room and she was beaming with the most radiant smile. She looked at me with pure joy and exclaimed,
"I am baptized!"



What a lovely young lady - we are so thankful to be her parents.


It was a beautiful day- Pink cast and all.



1 are not afraid to comment:

Cammy Patton said...

Way to go #2 - We are so proud of you. And Sister what a cute little prego you are :)