CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Christmas 2011

It's Christmas Time -
well it was when these photos were taken.

It was lovely having the day of Christ's birth celebrated on the Sabbath Day.

We were able to rise early, get in our Sunday best - get a good reminder of what this special day really represented - and then move on to the gift giving.
Its a thing of beauty when children are playing happily together -
and at one point #1 favored us with a tune on the Baritone.
Cisco and I were just trying to stay awake but the kids had a fun morning!

One of the things I will remember the most is the absolute giddy Joy on the faces of the children
This little one could not contain her enthusiasm! Can you feel the energy!

1 are not afraid to comment:

Jill Oyler said...

I loved every one of your posts. It is so fun to see my nieces families grow up - it makes me feel older but it's worth it. I will make a marvelous "Aunt Wanda" And good luck trying to make that oldest girl less attractive, it will be impossible- what a looker! All your children are adorable so you have those to worry about too. As are you and Cisco. Thanks for giving me a mini vacation. You have a special place in my heart for some reason and these posts are just the best. Keep up the good work. You have an adorable family and I love you and enjoy seeing your family. Thanks again for sharing. Why have such adorable children if no one gets to see them.