CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Flagstaff weekend

So, there are two option when someone is so far behind on the blog 1. Continue where you left off or do more recent events and hope to have more time in the future to cover cool things from the past. So today I've opted for recent.
A few weeks ago just #5 and I were able to venture Northward to visit and help our dear Auntie get ready to move. It was more like a vacation to us - we had a SUPER time - Plus, we got to hold the baby before anyother Aunt! - which for me - was a first time ever event. She is lovely!





#3 and buddy blue eyed cousin had so much fun playing together - which also allowed Aunt S and I to get alot done. We even did some packing!




Aren't these some of the cutest little packers ! One of the best times was the day we went "box hunting" . Mostly it was dumpster diving - ! Auntie S getting temporarily stuck in a dumpster and her grabbing a box full of cracked and dripping egg shells - was a HOOT! We had a great weekend with Auntie S and her family!

2 are not afraid to comment:

Jill Oyler said...

What cute kids! Thanks for sharing.

Cammy Patton said...

I love that you chose option "recent". I know Auntie S was thankful to have you there. Thanks for taking such great care of our sister. I love you dog.