CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

FLASH BACK - FLAGSTAFF

One of the fun events that I neglected publish into the blog was our trip to Flagstaff, Arizona to attend the baby blessing of my Sister S new baby girl. It was a SUPER weekend.

My parents flew in and they joined us in the mighty 15 passenger van Northward.
I had to include this picture just to show the good sports my parents are by sharing a room with 2 other adults and six children, including a two year old. That's love.
By the end of the day - our little ones where pooped. #5 was out~

Papa helping #5 to float on her back.
We had a fabulous time in the pool. Everyone got in the water- it was delightful!
Dinner with EVERYONE. Me holding #6 with #1 at my side.

We met Sister S, her spouse Uncle J and his family out for dinner!
Here the kids are bustling around Buckabu checking out new cousin A.
Cisco and #5 are happy to be there!
We (as in the adults) got a little crazy with the straw missile launching. Tee Hee!
#3 is thrilled and #4 hmm oh a bit on the sad side. I don't recall why....sorry dear girl.
Our little family outside the church house after the baby blessing. I love US!

0 are not afraid to comment: