CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 24, 2011

California Family

While in the ol' CA we went to visit our dear Aunt Ina and Uncle Blaine. They are truly some of the best people in the whole world. And that's pretty close to a fact! We enjoyed some tasty Mexican food with them and Celebrated Uncle Blaine's 87th (i think) Birthday. We would love to steal them away to our house - hmm, we're still trying to convince them to come. When our children are with them it seems as if - through them - my grandparents are getting to know and spending precious time with their great grand children. I have to say I LOVE IT!













Well we had to eat breakfast while on our trip so - here we are waiting for a table -
Our whole group - and yes, again we get the looks and we mentally answer back, "Yes, all these children are ours."

1 are not afraid to comment:

Cammy Patton said...

Love those guys! Look at all of this updating. I hardly know what to do with myself! Thanks for your hard work dog - I love the bday pictures and kungfu pictures.... everything is wonderful.