CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

EVERYONE IS KUNGFU FIGHTING!

Before Christmas I was going to be extra creative and make a themed Christmas card - Kungfu family- well, needless to say the letter part of the card is partially done and abandoned due to thinking overload.

But, we did have a kick taking pictures of the kids - I wish I could show you the whole lot of them but five will have to suffice.

Oh that #4 - she is a fighting maniac - Grrr - scary

#2 - gracefully flies across the ground - Lovely as she may be . . . there is a human weapon lurking inside.

#5 has skills beyond measure so - to protect your eyes - she is onlydisplaying her softer side.












#3 transformed into a KUNGFU PIRATE - this photo shoot was hysterical! This guy is seriously becoming a contender me hardies.


















#1 displaying his -Swan Dive - da da da - undercover as an acrobat - hiding his POWERFUL NINJA SKILLS!





2 are not afraid to comment:

Jill Oyler said...

I think I will be very nice to these fierce warriors - adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Cherie said...

Where have you been? It is fun to see all the action shots. I want them around when I need protection.