CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Knotts Berry Farm

We went on a spontaneous trip to KNOTTS BERRY FARM! The kids didn't even know where we were headed only that we were going to a "farm".

The kids wanted to play a few games - and who knew that #2 was a master at Whack a Mole!
He won a big blue monkey - he was ecstatic!
You can see blue legs dangling down from the next photo - those blue monkey legs.
Next #1 was the big winner at
"shoot at the target and get to the #10 first and you win game". He won twice and was able to up grade to this lovely skeleton bear thing.
We don't play those games - ever - so it was quite a big deal for those two winners.
Here's the crew - Enjoying a Knotts Berry Farm Day!


I could rattle off who they are but since they are assigned to #s on this blog it's really not necessary.
But - Here is the Dad with #s 1-6

We're waiting in line for the Coal Mining ride - Man - what good looking kids if I do say so myself. As a mother - I reserve that right to blog boast.


OH - #1and #2 brave the Supreme Scream with their father. Do you
see those bright smiling faces? Yes, well that is because this is a before picture.




3 are not afraid to comment:

Cammy Patton said...

Thanks for sharing your little trip with us. I want to see the "after picture" of the scream ride. I've been on a ride like that and all I can say is NO THANK YOU, NOT EVER, EVER AGAIN!
Your kids are adorable by the way. We miss you guys already!

meg baker said...

I love the blog boasting and yes you are well entitled to it! They are darling children. We were so glad we got to see them for a bit at christmas... thanks!

Jill Oyler said...

I love Knottsberry Farm. Montezuma's Revenge was my most memorable - I had to go on it twice. Thanks for sharing. I loved your Happy Holidays card.